OET Reading Module
10 live interactive lessons
This module is for all professions
In the reading module, you learn to
- Develop and practise techniques for reading a range of healthcare-related texts including:
- texts that you consult when with a patient,
- policies, procedures and guidelines associated with your profession and other texts that you need to ensure you work within regulations
- opinion articles on medical topics
- Learn to interpret the kinds of language, style and format used in different kinds of texts
- Develop and practice techniques to maximise your performance in the OET Reading subtest.
- Develop confidence with some of the most challenging parts of the Reading subtest – when you go into the test, you will feel fully prepared.
You will also
- Practice official OET reading tests and receive focussed feedback
- Have a Mock Reading Test under test-type conditions which will be marked using OET criteria
New intensive module starting the week commencing 23rd May 2022
For more information and additional class times, email firstname.lastname@example.org