Facts about Ireland
- Population: Approx 5 million
- Member of the European Union
- Language: English-the only English-speaking country in the European Union
- Capital City: Dublin
- Currency: Euro
- Time zone: Irish Standard Time (GMT)
- Temperate climate – mild winters, warm summers.
- Known as the Emerald Isle for its green grass and environmental beaut
Why choose Ireland?
- Ireland is recruiting doctors and nurses NOW
- A newly qualified nurse earns €26,679 (pre-registration)
- Doctors earn between 2.8 and 3.5 times the average salary
- Free education for children and state-funded third level education
- Public health service supported by the state